INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc…
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Cookies de sesión: son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web.
Cookies persistentes: son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un período definido por el responsable de la cookie , y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Productors Audiovisuals Valencians – PAV is responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR). Therefore, the following treatment information is provided:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Valencian Audiovisual Producers – PAV. Calle Poeta Alberola, 18 Bajo – 46018 Valencia (València). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|a.ssl-checking.com||__utzc||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and|
|en 2 meses|
|a.ssl-checking.com||__xtzc||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and|
|en 2 meses|
|pav.es||_gat_gtag_UA_158627169_1||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and|
|pav.es||pll_language||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and|
|en un año|
|pav.es||_ga||ID used to identify users||en 2 años|
|pav.es||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours|
after last activity
|en 22 horas|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Editor||Política de privacidad|
COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the history of the device. However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example,|
login details or website preferences).
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users they can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent|
cookies are installed on the devices, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not function properly (for example, startups session with profile).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER